Sunday 10 January 2010

Preamble



Welcome to this session which will explore some ideas behind the creative use of technology in teaching and learning with reference to where we are now and where we might be going.
We will talk about many things including a wide range of tools I have come across and have used but mainly we will talk about the changing world of learning and that collaboration is king but creativity is the essence.

Jean Piaget had a view on education and creativity.

I hope this blog will provoke you to add your views and ideas so that others can share.
The posts will provide links to things that I say and some that I don't have time for ... please use the poll to let me know what you think.

This blog is at http://www.bett2010creativity.blogspot.com/

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment